Ten reasons why Deep Space Homer is my favourite Simpsons episode ever.
- They’re a colorful bunch. They’ve been dubbed "the Three Musketeers". Heh heh heh. And we laugh legitimately. There’s a mathematician, a different _kind_ of mathematician, and a statistician.
- You know, Homer, when I found out about this, I went through a wide range of emotions.
First I was nervous, then anxious, then wary, then apprehensive, then…kind of sleepy, then worried, and then concerned, but now I realize that being a spaceman is something you have to do.
- Second comes right after first.
- I believe there is still a little something called "The Swimsuit Competition"
- Gentlemen, you’ve both worked very hard. And in a way, you’re both winners. But in another more accurate way, Barney is the winner.
- Default? Woo hoo! The two sweetest words in the English language: de-fault! De-fault! De-fault!
- You’re right, Marge. Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day I kept saying, "I’ll go a little later. I’ll go a little later." And then when I got there, they told me he’d just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he would ever come back again, he said he didn’t know.
- Three, two, one, make rocket go now!
- Careful! They’re ruffled.
And, of course, my favourite Simpsons quote ever…
- And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.
Thanks to The Simpson’s Archive for helping me get the exact wording for each quote.