Photos from my recent trip to New England; more on Flickr.
One of the annoying things I discovered when I got back from my holiday was that I seemed to have picked up some annoying dust spots on my camera sensor.
Aside from learning how to use the clone tool in Photoshop I also ordered an “Arctic Butterfly” from Visible Dust.
After reading good things about it at Luminous Landscape I hoped it would fix my dust problems.
It arrived today and I tried it out just now and it has worked incredibly well.
I can’t see a single spot, and I counted about 20 in the test shot I took before cleaning.
So, no more cloning for me!
The other annoying thing was that the iPod that I had been storing photos on whilst on holiday managed to corrupt about 10 of my photos.
I have no idea what went wrong – several hundred others were fine.
As long as the iPod can’t view RAW files, there’s always a chance that this could happen again.
Serves me right for not buying a dedicated photo storage device I guess.